Kleenex Hard Roll White Towels by Kimberly-Clark  » Housewares  »
  • I have found this to be an excellent product and would love to share my experience with you
  • Please let me start this review by saying that I believe that the biggest advantage this roll of towels has to offer is the fact that it is so easy to use
  • I love the fact that I only need one white Kleenex towel to dry both my hands
  • I highly recommend it, especially for office use, where several people might need to dry their hands at the same time

• by reviewer42

I have been using the Kleenex Hard Roll White Towels by Kimberly-Clark in the bathroom and kitchen at my work for several months now. I have found this to be an excellent product and would love to share my experience with you.

this roll of towels has to offer is the fact that it is so easy to use! I have found it very effective in drying my hands quickly!

I love the fact that I only need one white Kleenex towel to dry both my hands. That’s all! I have found that these towels have an excellent capability ...

• of absorbing water. So I need to pull out only one towel and dry my hands in just a few seconds!

Another advantage that the Kleenex Hard Roll White Towels by Kimberly-Clark has to offer is that the towels are very easy to detach from each other. I just need to give a small pull and the

next available towel immediately gets departed from the roll.

From my own experience I can see many great features in the the Kleenex Hard Roll White Towels by Kimberly-Clark. I highly recommend it, especially for office use, where several people might need to dry their hands at the same time. I will rate it a 10 out of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532809851510730/k2311a0928/9.28.09