Initial Leather Luggage Tags  » Travel  »
  • After I got some with my favorite initial ‘R’- I must admit my luggage sorting became a simple, easy and trouble free job

• by rm002

If you are a traveler like me and have been travelling worldwide, I am sure you too like me would have sometime or the other experienced some confusion about your luggage identity- on the airport or at the bus stop or at a railway station. This was perhaps the greatest confusion I had been facing in all my travels. Due to similar luggage color or brands it would sometimes become a great difficulty not only for me but also my co passengers to identify their respective luggage’s thus becoming a rather hectic and time consuming job. But with Initial Leather Luggage Tags – I

could now heave a sigh of relief.

Initial Leather Luggage Tags were basically identity tags with an initial of your choice and could be fastened to your luggage for easy identification. After I got some with my favorite initial ‘R’- I must admit my luggage sorting became a simple, easy and trouble free job. Initial Leather Luggage Tags were round in shape and were made of bonded leather and lined with nylon material they looked rather cute on my luggage and kind gave a personal touch to all my travel kits. Since I would tie them up on each and every baggage I carried in ...

• my travels- I now no longer had to keep standing in the luggage area with a confused state of mind because Initial Leather Luggage Tags now allowed me to make an easy identification in the sea of all those look alike bags.

Initial Leather Luggage Tags looked rather stylish and added a touch of class to my luggages. I would rather feel proud when any traveler stopped to look at these luggage tags. A feature which I really liked about Initial Leather Luggage Tags was the fact that these tags had a clear bag flap for writing my name or address – adding in

a safety element for my belongings used during travelling. These luggage tags could be so easily fastened to my luggage that even my children could do it with great ease. In fact I would use these Initial Leather Luggage Tags even for children’s baggage’s whenever they would go out on a trip with their friends only to find all the belongings return back safely home.

Priced at $9.95 - Initial Leather Luggage Tags according to me is a great asset for those who are travelling. These luggage tags can also be gifted along with the luggage and adds a style statement to your gift.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382809851380730/k2311a0928/9.28.09