Ritz Toasted Chips  » Food  »
  • I think that it was just how light the chips were it made me decide to have one after another

• by Emily
      I recently acquired a coupon for the new toasted chips by Ritz and thought I would give them a try. The chips are essentially very thin crackers that

have been toasted and then put in a bag.

They are very tasty and are not as fattening as other chip items.

These chips are so good actually that I had a hard time stopping eating them and ate almost an entire bag by myself.

If you are on a diet and can easily get addicted ...

• Ritz Toasted Chips
      to something I would be careful around these.

I think that it was just how light the chips were it made me decide to have one after another.

In addition to the traditional chips there are flavors like Cheese and Sour Crè­¥ and Onion.

I have tried all of the flavors and think tehy are all fantastic.

Gab says :

The Ritz chips were good when I ate them but the next day my face was all swollen from the obvious msg content. Next time I will have my glasses on to read the awful ingredients. I was attracted to the Less Fat notice on the front of the bag.
Shame on You Ritz Crackers

Galega says :

MSG allergy is quite common and people who are suffering from it should stay away from having it. You also need to avoid Ritz Toasted Chips. At this juncture, you are required to take an anti histamine medicine to fight the allergic reaction you have.

Rebecca Bowden says :

re : I think that it was just how light the chips were it made me decide to have one after another
I love these chips They taste amazing by themselves as well as with dips like seafood dip or pub cheese. They re so light and easy to eat one after another after another…and so on. My kids love them too

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27220885131031/k2311a0822/8.22.06