Jergans Intense Moisture Therapy Lotion
  • For that reason I purchased Jergans Intense Moisture therapy lotion in an attempt to rehydrate my skin

• by Emily
      My skin has a tendency to dry out rather easily. For that reason I purchased Jergans Intense Moisture therapy lotion in an attempt to rehydrate my skin. I think this lotion

is fantastic. It des a great job of bringing back the moisture to my skin that has been lost throughout the day and makes my skin feel much softer. I don?t ...

• typically like to wear lotion so I had a little bit of an issue with it at the start. It does a serious job of moisturizing your skin, and if you
        are not used to moisturized skin it can be a bit disconcerting at first. This is overall an excellent lotion, and at around four dollars a bottle it is also a pretty good deal.

trenton rich says :

I need to know how it penetrates the different layers of skin for a school project. The more information, the better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31220885121031/k2311a0822/8.22.06