Sonia Kashuk Super Sheer Liquid Tint  » Cosmetics  »
  • She raved about this blush, and it did look very nice on her cheeks, so I decided to give it a try when I was at her house
  • I was quite impressed with the glow it provided, and it actually lasted all day
  • I like it enough to purchase for myself at the next opportunity
  • The best part is that I expected, given her taste in makeup, that this was a very expensive, designer product

• by Jessie Bahrey

A friend of mine recently returned from a trip to the US with many new cosmetics and beauty products, and she showed me an item that, after trying it myself, I am going to be buying this product as soon as I can get to an American store. The product is a liquid blush, or cheek tint, from a brand I had never even heard of before, Sonia Kashuk. The product is called Super Sheer Liquid Tint, and even the container is pretty, with a pump nozzle.

I am not a fan of liquid anything

when it comes to makeup, and I use powder for all of my beauty products. She raved about this blush, and it did look very nice on her cheeks, so I decided to give it a try when I was at her house.

I tried it on my wrist first, just to see if the shade, called Poppy, would suit my skin tone, and then I tried it on my cheeks.

I didn’t even really know how to apply this, and I had visions of my mom putting on cream rouge on her cheeks years ago.

...

• The texture of this product is the first thing I noticed-it is not a cream, but a very light liquid. My friend suggested that I put it on lightly with my fingers and apply in a circular motion, starting at the apples of the cheeks and moving up toward the hairline.

I was surprised at how light it looked once it was on, and it was almost transparent on my skin, and it is very natural-looking as well. Blending isn’t difficult, because it is so sheer and light.

My friend said that she uses a

sponge to blend it in. I was quite impressed with the glow it provided, and it actually lasted all day.

It even feels light and smooth on my skin, not heavy like I expected. I like it enough to purchase for myself at the next opportunity.

The best part is that I expected, given her taste in makeup, that this was a very expensive, designer product; instead, she told me that she had found it at Target for $10. I may even look at other Sonia Kashuk brand cosmetics and makeup while I am at it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312809851080630/k2311a0928/9.28.09