Rapid Lash Eyelash Renewal Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is called Rapid Lash Eyelash Renewal Serum, and it cost her $48
  • I thought she could be the guinea pig in this ‘experiment
  • Rapid Lash Eyelash Renewal Serum definitely worked for my mother, so I may have to buy some for myself the next time I go to the US

• by Jessie Bahrey

One of the many issues with getting older is that eyelashes and eyebrows often become more sparse and thin and do not grow as quickly or as thickly. My mom has suffered for years from her eyelashes becoming thinner every year, and she greatly resents having to wear mascara, when she never had to before. She saw a product on television that claims to regrow your own lashes and brows,

and she believed it enough to buy it on her next trip to the US.

It is called Rapid Lash Eyelash Renewal Serum, and it cost her $48. When she got home, she had already been using it for 2 weeks, and she said that it would take about 4 weeks to see the new growth.

I took a look at the product’s information pamphlet. The serum has been tested by dermatologists and other medical scientists, and there were several clinical studies quoted that showed that it did help subjects’ eyebrows and eyelashes grow in thicker and more densely than before.

It was also said to be safe with no side-effects at all, so I sat back and waited to see how it worked on my mom. I thought she could be the guinea pig in this ‘experiment.

At about four ...

• Rapid Lash Eyelash Renewal Serum
      weeks in, I could see that my mom’s eyebrows appeared darker, and her lashes were thicker-not as thick as wearing dark mascara, but noticeably more lush, and she was very pleased. She stopped using mascara at all, which she said also made her lashes healthier, because taking off mascara can damage them.

The serum, which is in a thin silver tube with a small, thin brush that you use to

apply the serum, is also easy to use, she says. After six weeks, she was convinced that her own lashes were back to the way they had been when she was much younger.

Rapid Lash Eyelash Renewal Serum definitely worked for my mother, so I may have to buy some for myself the next time I go to the US. I looked up this product, and it is also available online at www.

rapidlash. com.

Rapid Lash Eyelash Renewal Serum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312809851070630/k2311a0928/9.28.09