Advil Tablets (200mg)  » Medicine  »
  • At some point in our life we experience pain
  • Advil does an amazing job of getting rid of my headache quickly and getting me back to normal
  • Advil is an ibuprofen so I would personally recommend eating a little before you take the pill so it does not damage your stomach

• by Emily
      At some point in our life we experience pain. I have started to get headaches on a somewhat regular basis and was very happy when I discovered Advil tablets.

I had

taken Advil previously years before, but it had been a while.

Advil does an amazing job of getting rid of my headache quickly and getting me back to normal.

I usually ...

• take two tablets at a time.

The tablets are covered in a sugar like coating so they go down smoothly and don’t leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Advil is

an ibuprofen so I would personally recommend eating a little before you take the pill so it does not damage your stomach.

These are great for headaches as well as menstral cramps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26220885091031/k2311a0822/8.22.06