Wendy’s - Ultimate Chicken Grill  » Food  »
2.0
  • Unfortunately, I just did not care for this sandwich too much because I am not a great big fan of grilled chicken
  • It did fill me up and with the chili that I had, I definitely was set for the afternoon, but it was not a lunch that I would consider to be real satisfying in terms of taste
  • I think though those that really like grilled chicken will find this sandwich to be real enjoyable and I would recommend it to any person that has a preference towards grilled chicken

• by GenesisOne

Wendy’s - Ultimate Chicken Grill is a sandwich that is, admittedly, huge. The large chicken breast will really make your eyes go wide! Unfortunately, I just did not care for this sandwich too much because I am not a great big fan of grilled chicken.

I much prefer the breaded and crispy chicken, although I do

like to try and eat grilled chicken on occasion because it is healthier for me.

This is not the sandwich though that will help me eat grilled chicken more often.

It has very few toppings: lettuce and tomato and a honey mustard sauce that I did not even get because I do not care for honey ...

• mustard.

The lettuce and tomato were both fresh and flavorful, but they were not enough to make this sandwich one that I could enjoy enough to justify ordering it a second time.

lunch that I would consider to be real satisfying in terms of taste.

I think though those that really like grilled chicken will find this sandwich to be real enjoyable and I would recommend it to any person that has a preference towards grilled chicken.

For me though, I will stick with the homestyle, breaded and crispy chicken.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809850860630/k2311a0928/9.28.09