Wendy’s - Triple Stack  » Food  »
  • Both the pickles and onions get the boot on the this sandwich and that is definitely disappointing because I like both and I feel that both add a great deal of flavor to the hamburger
  • It is too bad that onions and pickles did not come on this sandwich, otherwise I think I would likely order this instead of the Double Stack

• by GenesisOne

Wendy’s - Triple Stack is not quite as flavorful as the Double Stack. The reason? Although a third hamburger patty is added to the sandwich, at the same time, toppings are removed.

that both add a great deal of flavor to the hamburger.

In addition to the triple junior burger patties, which might I add do offer a terrific flavor on their own, there are two slices of cheese, ketchup and mustard.

While this sandwich is most certainly more filling than the Double Stack, I do not find ...

• it to be as tasty as the Double Stack due to the exclusion of the pickles and onions.

As a result, I have not ordered this burger a second time and I have no intention of ordering it again.

The beef is certainly tasty, but without the proper toppings to go along with it, I cannot

appreciate the beef as much.

It is too bad that onions and pickles did not come on this sandwich, otherwise I think I would likely order this instead of the Double Stack.

It is indeed more filling, but it is not enough to leave me filling bloated, even after adding some chili or a baked potato to my meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809850800630/k2311a0928/9.28.09