Wendy’s - Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe  » Food  »
  • I like that the toppings always have a fresh flavor to them, although I do wish that the pickles were not so small

• by GenesisOne

Wendy’s - Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe is a relatively small yet flavorful burger that is ideal for those days when I simply need something to keep me going and not something that is going to put me to sleep in the afternoon.

The burger patty is smaller than the normal burger patties, hence the word “junior”, but still, when combined with one of

Wendy’s many side dishes, then, the burger and side help to make a meal that is light yet satisfying.

The burger patty has a tasty flavor to it and is always pretty juicy.

On top of the burger rests American cheese, and on top of that, lettuce, tomato, onions and pickles.

There is actually quite a lot on this sandwich for something ...

• that is a little on the small size.

I like that the toppings always have a fresh flavor to them, although I do wish that the pickles were not so small.

With a baked potato or a cup of chili to go on the side, this lunchtime meal can be a treat that is both a little easy on the calories and

a little light on the stomach, so if you are like me and have to go back to work after having this meal, you likely will not find your eyes becoming heavy.

That is what happens to me if I have too heavy of a lunch.

That is why this and other lighter, smaller menu items at Wendy’s are quite ideal for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809850790630/k2311a0928/9.28.09