Wendy’s - Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger
  • If they fail to deliver it to me that way, I ask for fresh bacon, fixed the way I like it

• by GenesisOne

Wendy’s - Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger is a good alternative for me if I do not want something that is as heavy as the Baconator sandwich.

This sandwich is quite a bit smaller, yet it can still help to make for a satisfying lunch if I add a cup of chili or a baked potato to go along with.

This

Jr.

Bacon Cheeseburger shares much in common with the much larger and heavier Baconator sandwich.

The bacon is again hickory-smoked and when fixed properly, adds a lot of flavor to the sandwich.

I always specifically ask for my bacon to be well done, but not burnt.

If they fail to deliver it to me that way, I ask for ...

• fresh bacon, fixed the way I like it.

This does happen at times, but the employees are generally very willing to correct their mistake.

The hamburger patty is a junior sized one, but that is fine if I am seeking a light lunch.

American cheese, tomato, lettuce and mayonnaise also come on this sandwich, making it one that has

a lot of flavor, in part thanks to the fresh toppings.

While this is not my favorite item on the menu, if I have a taste for bacon and I also am looking for something that will not weigh me down after I am done with it, I will order this burger and also order a side to go along with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809850780630/k2311a0928/9.28.09