Neutrogena Liquid Facial Cleansing Formula  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love its texture when being massage in my wet face and give my skin a bubbly effect
  • I don’t have eczema but I knew that this facial cleanser is best for those who have one because I have a friend who suffered from eczema for so long and only the Neutrogena Liquid Facial Cleansing Formula gave her the best solution for her skin problem
  • This is a definitely high recommended especially to those who have eczema or extreme skin dryness or problems

• by amazingme

Liquid Neutrogena Facial Cleanser is one of my favorite mild facial cleansers. I have been a user of this product even before I tried the liquid soap of Clinique. This was the facial cleanser recommended when I had my first visit with a dermatologist way back then. This product is amazingly mild that can even compare to a baby soap that cannot make my skin irritated. From the very first time I tried using it, I knew I loved it and this can bring good effects to my skin.

This facial cleanser is fragrance-free which obviously mild and gentle to the skin. It has something with its texture that has become my weakness. I love its texture when

being massage in my wet face and give my skin a bubbly effect. I feel that that the moisture is being penetrated through my pores making it more tighten and clean after each use. I have this refreshing feeling after I pat dry my face with clean towel. It never gives a dry feeling after using unlike other regular soap that feels so uncomfortable to use. I also like its transparent golden brown color and its form is like a combination of liquid, cream and oil making it so perfect in any kind of skin type of all ages. Sometimes I tend to switch from one brand to another but the Neutrogena Liquid Facial Cleansing Formula is ...

• still on the line. I always keep myself in touch with this product especially in times when a pimple or pimples come out after my monthly period. I don’t have eczema but I knew that this facial cleanser is best for those who have one because I have a friend who suffered from eczema for so long and only the Neutrogena Liquid Facial Cleansing Formula gave her the best solution for her skin problem.

If I have something to complain about this product is that it is so hard to find. Only few and selected stores in my place are offering Neutrogena products especially this liquid cleanser. Though this product is widely available online but I haven’t tried

shopping online yet but if ever that I can no longer get this product just near in my place, I would rather force myself to purchase online just to have this. Good thing that I always pick the pack of 4 which I consume for almost 3-4 months. In between these periods, I use sometimes other mild products like the one from Clinique or Dove but the Neutrogena Liquid Facial Cleansing Formula has still become my choice one. This is a definitely high recommended especially to those who have eczema or extreme skin dryness or problems. This will amazingly give you the best result that the Neutrogena Liquid Facial Cleansing Formula could give. Try then. See for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312809850700630/k2311a0928/9.28.09