Dove Anti Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to try new variety and there are lots of brands that provide the same
  • Here I am writing my experience with Dove Anti Per spirant deodorant which I bought a long time ago and used it for quite long time period
  • It keeps the skin dry in every season (I know because I used it for three seasons)
  • I think moisturizers present in the deodorant do this job but I am not sure

• by ankgol

I have seen many peoples collecting deodorants and perfumes. You can see their cupboards full of perfumes. Well I am not that kind of person. I use deodorants regularly but don’t like collecting them. I do not stick with any deodorant or perfume but I always buy different one. I like to try new variety and there are lots of brands that provide the same. Searching new deodorant is not a big deal as you can find racks of any supermarket filled with them. Every time you go there you will find something new. Apart from this deodorant is must in daily life. So I can’t live without it. Here I am writing my experience with Dove Anti Per spirant deodorant which I bought a long time ago and used it for quite long time period.

I tried this

brand because once I have used dove dry deodorant and I was quite good. So I thought why not but this. This deodorant is in spray form. As I said previously that white bottle with blue writing is a trademark of Dove brand. This deodorant also comes in standard packing (white bottle with blue lid) and you can easily identify it among other brands. The Dove logo and product name is written on the front side of bottle in blue color. As usual on the backside the instructions are given and you must follow those.

This deodorant contains one-fourth moisturizers (also indicated on the bottle) in it that takes care of your skin and makes it moisturized. It keeps the skin dry in every season (I know because I used it for three seasons). I choose this product because my armpits ...

• produce perspiration. I do not exercise in the morning but play outdoor games in the evening so that perspire my underarm more but when I started using this I realized that this deodorant can control it. This deodorant dries very quickly. Honestly it improves the feel of armpit. I don’t use this deodorant in the morning but I use it in the evening after I have done with my game. I take a bath and then I want something that makes me fresh and smells well. Dove anti per spirant does this job perfectly. It smells pleasantly like soap and fruits. The light smell of the product makes me feel good. For me it lasts around 8-10 hours but they claims that it lasts for 24 hours. I don’t know how this is done but I can feel softness in my
        underarm. I think moisturizers present in the deodorant do this job but I am not sure.

One thing you should know before using any spray is that you must keep a little distance between underarm and spray while spraying. Next thing to keep in my mind that you need to keep it in the cool and dry place. I think all of us know this but in case you don’t know it I am writing this. Another good thing about this deodorant is that it doesn’t leave any yellow marks in my shirts. This deodorant doesn’t contain any alcohol. It gives the good value for money. Price is reasonable and added advantage is that one bottle of deodorant last around 8 months if used once daily. In the end I would like to add that I had been pleased with Dove Anti Per spirant Deodorant.

Dove Anti Perspirant Deodorant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312809850690630/k2311a0928/9.28.09