Celeteque Facial Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • This product is really cheaper that my Neutrogena and I like it for being so inexpensive
  • But on the later use of this facial wash, I found it so frustrating
  • Just good thing that no pimples have ever came around while I was using this product otherwise I will regret for the rest of my life why I purchase this product
  • I love its being liquid gel and it is so soft when being use
  • I still recommend to use for it is cheaper than any other brands but if you have a skin type combination as mine, you better not to have it

• by amazingme

In the absence of my Neutrogena Liquid Cleanser, I once tried the Celeteque Facial Wash two years ago. That was my first and last bought of that facial cleansing product. I chose Celeteque Facial Wash for it has almost the same look with my Neutrogena in a much cheaper price. Since the Neutrogena Liquid Facial Cleansing Formula is sometimes hard to find, I always look for some alternative brands. And with my friend’s recommendation, I encourage buying Celeteque Facial Wash and that time I picked the large bottle with 250ml content with pump dispenser. That‘s not all, because I also bought the 250ml Celeteque Water-based Moisturizer. My friend who recommended me this product has been a user of Celeteque for quite some time and her skin looks brilliant with it so I have this feeling of excitement to have bottles

for myself too expecting to have the same effect as hers.

This product is really cheaper that my Neutrogena and I like it for being so inexpensive. At first, I was so into this product for it performs almost the same with my Neutrogena Liquid Cleanser. They have the same color but the Celeteque is much lighter. It is also fragrance-free and mild to the skin. But on the later use of this facial wash, I found it so frustrating. Though I feel that my skin and pores are thoroughly clean, I have this feeling of too much dryness after each use. Even the water-based moisturizer is not doing great in my face. I have tried mixing the facial wash with small amount of water before applying directly to my face but still it gave me the same effect. I don’t ...

• like the way this product gives me the uncomfortable feeling after washing my face. It looks like my face is cracking after I pat it dry with a towel. Just good thing that no pimples have ever came around while I was using this product otherwise I will regret for the rest of my life why I purchase this product. Expectedly, I discontinue using it. I could not take that long to use this in my face. If I have something I like about this product is probably its texture and form. I love its being liquid gel and it is so soft when being use. But after using, the discomfort began. And I hate it that is why I prefer not to use it at all.

I stacked with those two big 250ml content. This facial wash that must

be intended for the face has become my foot and toe liquid softener. Though this facial wash did not worked well as facial wash for me, at least it has a great effect for my heels and toes. In fact, I did not hate this product that much. I just don’t want to continue using it for this is not for my type of skin. Though it is mild, this cannot be the facial wash that my face can handle. I still recommend to use for it is cheaper than any other brands but if you have a skin type combination as mine, you better not to have it. You will regret only. And for my piece of advice, better to pick the smaller content first, before getting the big jar for a test. This will able you to save money.

Celeteque Facial Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312809850670630/k2311a0928/9.28.09