Dove Sensitive Skin Anti-perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I bought this product after I ran out of my favorite deodorant and I didn’t have the time to order online and have it delivered very fast
  • I thought it was a normal reaction to new product which will just go away after some time of use
  • For others this may work good, but this is not definitely a product friendly to me

• by solfaja

I bought this product after I ran out of my favorite deodorant and I didn’t have the time to order online and have it delivered very fast. So I went to a local grocery store and purchased this one for the mean time while waiting for my favorite deo to be delivered. I went to Walmart and bought one stick of this brand of anti-perspirant deo which I believed was meant

for those with sensitive underarm skin like I do.

I tried it for several days and I regretted using it. I mean when it comes to stopping body odor and reducing sweat, it did its purpose but what I didn’t expect was the effect it left on my underarm skin. After at least 5 days of using this product, my underarm skin got darker and darker which was very unpleasant to look ...

• at. I thought it was a normal reaction to new product which will just go away after some time of use. But it didn’t happen that way. Instead, the more I used it, the more the darkening in my underarm went which was very embarrassing especially if I wear sleeveless blouses.

This is one product that doesn’t work for me even if it claims it is gentle to the skin. After I

switched back using to my old underarm product, it took me a month to heal my underarm skin and made it look like how it was before. From now on, I won’t use this Dove antiperspirant deodorant again because it’s really pain in the butt dealing with its bad effects on my underarm skin and overall confidence. For others this may work good, but this is not definitely a product friendly to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312809850590630/k2311a0928/9.28.09