Burd’s Photo Shop  » Business  »
1.5
Osmeña Ave. Poblacion, Dalaguete, Cebu, Philippines
  • I was very disappointed how my photo turned out but since I didn’t have much time to waste, I took it as it was and proceeded to pay what I owed without question

• by solfaja

I have been to this photo shop only once to get my picture taken to be used as ID before taking the civil service eligibility exam in the Philippines, but it was enough to convince me that this business is more concerned about money compared to producing quality service and results.

When I got there to get my photo id taken, I was surprised that the person who took my picture was not

a professional photographer but a high school student who obviously didn’t know how to handle a camera. Well, maybe there was a professional photographer but maybe at that time he was doing some errands that he just left the job to an apprentice who messed up the picture. I was very disappointed how my photo turned out but since I didn’t have much time to waste, I took it as it was ...

• and proceeded to pay what I owed without question.

I knew the owner of this photo shop to be a pastor who has other business ventures in the locality. The photo shop was just one of his many sources of income. I wish there were more knowledgeable staff at the shop to serve the customers and show professional work because it will determine how often the customer will come back most likely to

do business with them the second time.

I wasn’t happy with the service I got from this photo shop and didn’t come back there again to have my photos taken in separate occasions. I preferred going to Cebu City instead to get more professional photos done. It may be far to go but it was far better compared having to endure the poor quality product and service that this shop offers. It’s definitely pathetic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412809850580630/k2311a0928/9.28.09