Marietta Hair Salon  » Business  »
Dalaguete Commercial Complex, Dalaguete, Cebu, Philippines
  • I don’t know but this guy has a knack for taking care of my hair and a flair for style which I love so much

• by solfaja

I loved going to this hair salon when I was still in Philippines not only because the owner is a distant relative but also because of the very good service I got from my favorite hairdresser who is gay. He still works in this beauty parlor according to my friend who is his neighbor. I don’t know but this guy has a knack for taking care of my hair and a flair for style which I love

so much.

The price for the service you get in this salon depends on the kind of service. You pay lesser if you only get a simple haircut but if you opt for a much sophisticated haircut such as the latest trend or with additional color or hair service, you got to pay more (of course because the workers there will spend more time in doing your hair and use more product to carry out the task).

I ...

• love how friendly the hairdressers who work in this establishment are. It made me feel at lease and comfortable talking to them while I relaxed and my hairdresser was working on my updo. I love the casual atmosphere while you were in there as you listen to the customer’s chitchat about the latest gossip in town. It’s both entertaining and a welcome break from the busyness of life.

I was a loyal customer of this salon for years

until I migrated to the US. But I never forget how good their service is. That is why each time I had the chance to visit Philippines, and our town in particular, I always paid a visit to this humble place and get service on my hair. It’s much cheaper compared to other hair salons in the vicinity and oh well, a lot more cheaper compared to when you let your hair done here in the US!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412809850570630/k2311a0928/9.28.09