Julie’s Bakeshop  » Business  »
Dalaguete, Cebu, Philippines
  • This is the best bakeshop in the town where I came from with an average of 1000 customers everyday all eager to buy an assortment of freshly-baked breads from this local franchise of bakery
  • What I love most in this bakeshop is the price of breads on display and the taste as well of the finished product
  • I like the salesgirls at this bakery who are very friendly and polite to the customers

• by solfaja

This is the best bakeshop in the town where I came from with an average of 1000 customers everyday all eager to buy an assortment of freshly-baked breads from this local franchise of bakery. I came to love this bakery since my sister and I were just in our high school years. We stopped by there and have our afternoon snacks before going home.

What I love most in this bakeshop is the price of breads

on display and the taste as well of the finished product. The prices are affordable especially to the common folks and the taste of their bread is good. The business has flourished so much because of the noble idea of feeding the masses with tasty but affordable bread which I find commendable.

I like the salesgirls at this bakery who are very friendly and polite to the customers. I love going there and just standing and ...

• having fun looking at a long array of bread products available to the public. How the bread are displayed is enticing and a feast to the eyes. I especially love the aroma around the place and on the street next to the bakery’s kitchen when we pass it by.

Another thing I like about this bakery is that you can actually see the baker’s making the bread. There is a glass window where the customers can

watch the bakers kneading the dough, cutting them, arranging them in trays, and putting them in the oven. I love this part because I am not only entertained, but at the same time I was able to see that the bread is clean and hot before placed in the individual containers for display.

This bakery outlet is famous all over town and it’s one of my favorites. The management is well-handled and the customer service is also excellent.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412809850550630/k2311a0928/9.28.09