Applebees Onion Rings Appetizer  » Food  »
  • One appetizer that I enjoy very much are the onion rings

• by Opalina143

Applebees restaurant serves many different appetizers. These include quesadillas, nachos, buffalo wings, and onion rings. One appetizer that I enjoy very much are the onion rings.

These onion rings are very inexpensive, only five dollars for a large basket. Applebees has a special every night- after ten o’clock pm, all appetizer’s are half price. This means that you can get a large basket of onion rings for only two dollars and fifty cents. This is

a great deal, because the portions are large. For this small price, you get a heaping plate of onion rings that can serve several people as an appetizer.

The onion rings are large, and seem to be hand-battered and made fresh. They are much better than the processed onion rings one can get at Burger King, and are in fact in a different class. They are crunchy on the outside and chewy inside, and taste ...

• wonderful. I enjoy having a plate of them at night when my friends and I go out to Applebees to have dinner; they make a good snack and a good addition to any meal. Also, they are nice to eat alone-if I have already had dinner, I will sometimes order only a plate of onion rings to munch on.

The restaurant also offers several kinds of dipping sauce with the rings, but I cannot say anything

about the sauces, because I always eat the onion rings plain. All I can say is that they have enough flavor to taste good without any sauce at all.

One drawback to the onion rings is that they are most likely not very healthy. They are greasy and fried, and onion rings in general are not known for being healthy of low-calorie foods. So they are probably very fattening. But when eaten in moderation, they make a great snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272809850350530/k2311a0928/9.28.09