Wendy’s 1/4 lb. Single Burger  » Food  »
  • It was definitely a juicy and tasty sandwich, and when a baked potato or chili was added as a side, the meal proved to be filling and satisfying
  • I would have likely ordered this sandwich again had it come with cheese, but since it did not, I looked for other options on the menu and I found something just as good for a little cheaper, too

• by GenesisOne

Wendy’s 1/4 lb. Single Burger is a burger that I ordered once, but then realized I would be better off not ordering again because the American cheese was something that I had to pay extra for.

Without the American cheese, the burger simply would not be worth eating for me.

The

cheese is a very important topping - more so than any other topping, because I feel it really gives the hamburger a great flavor.

The one time that I purchased this burger I ordered the cheese and paid the extra price.

I did enjoy the burger, as the burger patty was well done and tasted good and the numerous toppings were all very flavorful and fresh.

The lettuce was crispy and tasty, as was the tomato.

Several onions and pickles too along with ketchup.

It was definitely a juicy and tasty sandwich, and when a baked potato or chili was added as ...

• Wendy's 1/4 lb. Single Burger
      a side, the meal proved to be filling and satisfying.

Now though, I usually just purchase two Double Stack burgers because with that sandwich, I get cheese, and two patties, and when I get two sandwiches, I basically feel as full and I get it the two sandwiches for a little

less, too! Sure, the Double Stack lacks tomato and lettuce, but I can live without those toppings.

I would have likely ordered this sandwich again had it come with cheese, but since it did not, I looked for other options on the menu and I found something just as good for a little cheaper, too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272709850030630/k2311a0927/9.27.09