Wendy’s 3/4 lb. Triple Burger with Cheese  » Food  »
  • I will say though that this big sandwich is most definitely big on flavor
  • I enjoyed the sandwich immensely, but the feeling it left me with is one that I did not care for
  • The 1/2 lb Double Burger with Cheese is much more manageable and almost as tasty, so I think if I feel real hungry, I will just order that instead

• by GenesisOne

Wendy’s 3/4 lb. Triple Burger with Cheese is just too much meat for me! I tried this burger just once and after I was done, I just felt so bloated.

I even had a little trouble taking bites into this sandwich because it was so thick.

I also found this sandwich to be on the messy

side because there is just so much between the buns that the buns fail to hold all the condiments and other toppings from slipping and dripping.

I will say though that this big sandwich is most definitely big on flavor.

The three burger patties are delicious.

They are cooked well and quite juicy.

There are two ...

• slices of cheese that rest in between the burgers.

There is fresh, crisp lettuce and juicy tomatoes.

There are also flavorful onions and tasty pickles.

There is even ketchup and other toppings can be requested too like mustard and mayonnaise.

This sandwich alone was enough to more than fill me up and as I said, after

I had finished, I was kind of bloated and uncomfortable.

I enjoyed the sandwich immensely, but the feeling it left me with is one that I did not care for.

The 1/2 lb Double Burger with Cheese is much more manageable and almost as tasty, so I think if I feel real hungry, I will just order that instead.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272709850010630/k2311a0927/9.27.09