Wendy’s - Baconator  » Food  »
  • I enjoy getting this burger when I know that I will not have a busy afternoon because it can weigh me down and make me feel a little sleepy once in my stomach

• by GenesisOne

Wendy’s - Baconator is a burger that can be hit or miss. The burger comes with a total six strips of bacon that is hickory smoked and whenever bacon comes on or with something, I am typically cautious.

The reason I am cautious is because bacon a lot of times is either undercooked or overcooked in restaurants.

I have order this burger

now about four or five at times, and on two occasions, I have gotten bacon that was not cooked to my satisfaction even though I have asked for it to be well done, but not burnt.

On one occasion, it was undercooked and another, it was overcooked, and both occasions, I took the sandwich back and requested that fresh bacon be made ...

• because it was not cooked to my satisfaction even though I had specifically stated how I wanted it.

Each time, they did so without hassle.

When the bacon is fixed properly, this sandwich is real tasty! The bacon has an enjoyable, delightful flavor to it and goes great with the two burger patties.

There is also cheese and mayonnaise as well as

ketchup that comes on the burger too.

It all makes for a scrumptious burger that is both satisfying to my taste buds and filling to my stomach.

I enjoy getting this burger when I know that I will not have a busy afternoon because it can weigh me down and make me feel a little sleepy once in my stomach! Still, a delicious creation!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272709850000630/k2311a0927/9.27.09