Glade Air Infusions Air Freshner  » Housewares  »
  • I was very impressed with the quality of the air infusions air freshener

• by Emily
      I have never been someone to use spray air fresheners, but recently I cam across Glade air infusions and decided to give it a try. I was very impressed with the quality of

the air infusions air freshener. I usually think sprays smell awful; this one was nice but not overbearing and has done a good job of masking the dog odor that was in my ...

• house previously. The air freshener is designed to last up to an hour and does a fantastic job of freshening up a space. If you are looking for a new air freshener, r
        would like to give canned air fresheners a try then the Glade Air fusions is a great one to try. It hasa very nice scent that you will like to have in your home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53220885001031/k2311a0822/8.22.06