Wendy’s - Double Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe  » Food  »
  • That is what I like to have with my sandwich and after I am done, I feel full and satisfied
  • If I have a cup of chili to go with this sandwich, then I a most definitely satisfied and am ready to continue on with the remainder of my day

• by GenesisOne

Wendy’s - Double Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe is a burger that is a little on the small size in terms of its burger patties, but it can still be filling if you add something to go along with it, like say chili or a baked potato.

That is what

I like to have with my sandwich and after I am done, I feel full and satisfied.

As for the burger itself, it offers two junior hamburger patties that are always well cooked and flavorful.

One slice of American cheese rests in between the two square patties.

Ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard are all condiments that come on this burger, too, although I generally ask them to skip the mayonnaise and mustard because I am not too fond of either.

One large tomato slice also comes on this sandwich, along with lettuce, onion and pickles.

All of ...

• Wendy's - Double Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe
      the toppings, and there are many as you can see, never fail to taste fresh, especially the tomato! I do wish though that the pickles were not so small or perhaps a few more were added to the sandwich besides three.

Nonetheless, this is a good sandwich for

me to order on days where I am not looking for something super heavy but is still flavorful and satisfying.

If I have a cup of chili to go with this sandwich, then I a most definitely satisfied and am ready to continue on with the remainder of my day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272709849980630/k2311a0927/9.27.09