Logitech LX6 Mouse  » Electronics  »
  • The mouse responds to every movement very well, and I think it outperforms by far any other mouse I've ever used

• by AzureSea

The Logitech LX6 mouse is a great wireless mouse that I use with my laptop. It’s sleek, it’s got a great streamlined shape, it works extremely smoothly (and doesn’t even require a mouse pad), it has great rubber comfort grips and best of all, it’s got wonderful control. The list of great things about it just goes on and on.

It’s also superbly easy to install. I just took the wireless receiver, plugged it into

one of my USB ports, and voila, it began to work after I turned it on. If somehow that fails for you, it comes with an easy to understand instruction manual that will guide you back on your way. It’s got a great battery life, because I’ve been using it for over half a year now without changing the battery and still, it shows no signs of fading that you can often see on other ...

• mice. The mouse responds to every movement very well, and I think it outperforms by far any other mouse I’ve ever used.

My hand is also very comfortable using it because of the mouse’s small size, so it fits perfectly within my hand and my fingers don’t have to stretch across it. The wheel is really smooth and great for scrolling, and it’s even capable of side-to-side scrolling with the buttons on it. And since

it’s wireless, the wire doesn’t get it the way when the table I’m working on is too small, so this is making a huge difference in my computer usage right now, although it seems like a minor detail.

It comes in a few great looking colours that match great with my laptop, and the design is very sleek and modern-looking. Rolling it around feels like a dream, and I’m very pleased with my Logitech LX6 mouse.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162709849770530/k2311a0927/9.27.09