Lays Stax Potato Chips  » Food  »
  • I would recommend lays Stax for travelers or people who want a non-messy chip option

• by Emily
      I recently went on a beach trip with a friend of mine. When we were shopping for snack food for the car trip one of the things that we ended up getting were lays Stax potato chips.

The chips

are designed to be like Pringles in the respect that they are stored in an upright plastic container.

I wasn?t particularly excited about them when he purchased them but I started to get excited about them as our trip ...

• went on.

The reseal able container is perfect for travel.

You can open and close the chips at will, and you can easily toss the container in the back seat without feat that the chip will spill out into

your floorboard.

The chips themselves quite good taste and because of the way they are packaged are not as greasy and broken as other chips are.

I would recommend lays Stax for travelers or people who want a non-messy chip option.

Lays Stax Potato Chips
    Mauareen Engel says :

What ever happened to the Lays Stax Spicey buffalo wings potato chips? They were terrific. I found them twice in Publix and haven`t seem them since. The only thing that comes close to it is Pringles jalapino chips and their sun dried chips. Bring them back and I will switch

Joanna says :

Hi, I like them a lot too. The manager at my local Publix told me that they didn’t get a lot of consumer interest in them so they discontinued ordering them on a regular basis. However, they did order several cans for me. I feel certain that your local Publix would likely do the same for you. If not, I have also seen them at Big Lots a time or two. However, it has been awhile since I have been able to find them there. I would definitely check with Publix customer service and see if they can order them for you.

Hope this Helps,

Joanna

p. lawrence says :

In central Florida, we are having a problem getting Styx chips from Walmart and Publix. They both used to have several flavors and we especially liked the sour cream ones and now all we can get is plain or BBQ (sometimes). What is the reason for this? Very disappointing…..

Joanna says :

Hi P. Lawrence,

It is frustrating, I am a huge fan of the Buffalo wing flavor and I used to get it at Publix all the time, however, recently they haven’t carried it. I finally asked the manager and was told that the product didn’t carry a huge consumer interest so they stopped ordering them regularly. However, they did offer to order the product for me. I now have several canisters in my cabinet.

Also, I have seen them a few times at Big Lots, so you might could try there.

Mostly, I don’t think that consumers liked them as much as regular chips, so they just aren’t stocked very often.

Hope this helps,

Joanna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27220884971031/k2311a0822/8.22.06