SendEarnings.com - work at home job
  • The problem with that is www. SendEarnings
  • From my experience friends don't like being referred to paid-to-read-emails-and-complete-offers sites

• by Melissa Glenn
      Recently I received an email invitation to join www. SendEarnings. com. This invitation was unsolicitated, so my best guess is my email address got on some sort of mailing list. I clicked on the link to visit the site, and found it was a paid-to-read emails and get-paid-to-complete-offers site. These sites are fairly common, and often don’t make much money for the work at home person.

What was different about www. SendEarnings. com, was that they had been profiled in a positive light on National US television. I signed up for www. SendEarnings.

com and instantly my account was credited for $3. Each email they send me will earn me between 0. 2

and 10 cents, fairly typical for a paid-to-read-emails site. You can also earn $1 day for completing a survey each and every day, and complete some offers and get paid. What is also different about www.

SendEarnings. com, is that you can also make some money for completing informational offers, that don’t require you to ever spend any money. THese offers vary in pay from 0. 50cents to $2. The downside to this site is that they try to get you to refer all your friends.

ANy friend that signs up and reaches the payout of $40, you then recieve $5 for that friend. You also get a percentage ...

• (unknown) of all the emails your friends read. The problem with that is www. SendEarnings. com, advertises that most of its paid-to-read emails are worth 0.

2 cents. So I wonder how you get a percentage of 0. 2 cents? I would have to refer an awful lot of friends to make money out of that portion of the site. From my experience friends don’t like being referred to paid-to-read-emails-and-complete-offers sites. The other downside for me is living in Canada.

I am not eligible to participate in the $1/day daily surveys, so I would have to rely on participating in paid offers to make any kind of money with this

site, or refer an awful lot of US citizens. If you are a US citizen, you can definatly make $40 (the minimum payout) once a month. Completing a survey a day will get you $30 a month, then all you need do, is complete a couple of offers. The site was visually appealing to me, and the offers look genuine, but living in Canada, I doublt I’ll make much money with www. SendEarnings.

com One thing that struck me as odd about www. SendEarnings. com, is that they only pay you by cheque or money order. Considering how costly money orders can be, I’m puzzled as to why they would not use paypal for some of its members.

Louise says :

I’ve been with SendEarnings over a year and InBox dollars too. Still have not reached enough to be paid yet. At .02 an email and .01 for viewing video it can take an entire day(s) and not make enough to even touch the time you’ve put in it. Signing up for offers pays more but gets you spam out the whazoo, not worth it.

Galega says :

You might earn some money if you can get hundreds of referrals. I had joined some PaidEmail sorts of websites during my college days. Earned few bucks, but NEVER NEVER got paid by any of them. As for sendearnings, they have started to give $ 5 as signup bonus (previously, it was $ 3 as mentioned by the reviewer). I wonder how a small business firm can give $ 5 just for signing up (even though, they will not paid it until the user crosses the minimum payout).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6210884931031/k2311a0821/8.21.06