Beauty without Cruelty Volume plus Spray Gel
  • But since this spray gel showed some promise, I decided to buy one for myself

• by rm002

According to me a beautiful face without beautiful hair is incomplete. So I made it a point to take care of my hair as I did for my face and for this I would not leave trying out anything new which I felt would be a great advantage for my tresses. Recently on one of these shopping sprees, I happened to see Beauty without Cruelty Volume plus Spray Gel. What attracted me to this hair care product was the fact that this volume spray gel was chemical free and was formulated with pro vitamin B-5, botanical extracts and plant protein designed to protect

and condition all hair types.

What I really found a little odd about this hair product was its unique name- Beauty without Cruelty. But since this spray gel showed some promise, I decided to buy one for myself. My first impression on using Beauty without Cruelty Volume plus Spray Gel was that it was quite easy to use. I just had spray fine mist on my wet hair and then gently comb through it and set it a style I wished to .what I truly liked about Beauty without Cruelty Volume plus Spray Gel was that this hair spray untangled my hair so ...

• easily like never before. The gel application spread evenly across my hair and made it easy for me style my hair and also provided body to my limp looking hair. Whenever I styled my hair using Beauty without Cruelty Volume plus Spray Gel my hair behaved properly and looked naturally beautiful.

Beauty without Cruelty Volume plus Spray Gel soon became a great asset for my hair styling. Since this spray gel was an alcohol free product it added shine to my hair making them look healthy and beautiful. Beauty without Cruelty Volume plus Spray Gel not held my hair beautifully but didn’t build

up any kind of flakes on my hair or cause any kind of irritation on my scalp. Another great feature which I liked about Beauty without Cruelty Volume plus Spray Gel was the fact that it was a organic aroma therapy product and so left my hair scented (mild) and looking fresh. This hair spray gel comes is highly portable and hence makes it easy for me to carry it along in all my travels.

Priced at $10.99 - Beauty without Cruelty Volume plus Spray Gel is a perfect product who love their hair and wish to pamper them in the comfort of their home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312609849280330/k2311a0926/9.26.09