Pilot Hi-Tecpoint V7 Grip Blue Pen  » Other  »
  • Please let me share my experience of using this pen with you
  • Please let me start this review by saying that I think that this pen has a simple and effective design
  • I like the fact that the color of the pen is a nice shade of blue, very similar to the color of the ink
  • I believe this all depends on the amount of pressure you apply on the pen's head, and thus the amount of ink that comes out
  • I highly recommend it both for home and office use

• by reviewer42

I have the Pilot Hi-Tecpoint V7 Grip Blue Pen in my desk at work. Please let me share my experience of using this pen with you.

Please let me start this review by saying that I think that this pen has a simple and effective design. I like the fact that the color

of the pen is a nice shade of blue, very similar to the color of the ink.

The Pilot Hi-Tecpoint V7 Grip Blue Pen is made of hard plastic. I have found its surface round and smooth and very comfortable to hold by hand. I personally think that this comfort is very important,

• especially for someone who uses the pen to write for long periods of time.

The pen’s ink flows our very well. I have found it to be good for both thin, gentle writing as well as for bold writing. I believe this all depends on the amount of pressure you apply on the

pen’s head, and thus the amount of ink that comes out.

I think that the Pilot Hi-Tecpoint V7 Grip Blue Pen is well designed, easy to use and suitable for various tasks. I highly recommend it both for home and office use. Therefore, I will rate it a 9 out of a maximum of 10.

nithin says :

hi.. i have the same v7 grip.. can u please tell me how to refill it.. its different from the usual hitech v7..i`d be glad if u could mail me how to refill.. thanks ..god bless..

Galega says :

Pull the pen above the plastic part. It will be opened. Now, refill with ink/cartridge using syringe. Rotring ink can be inserted without using any syringe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122609849190330/k2311a0926/9.26.09