MAC blush in Cubic  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, MAC Cubic blush does not present this problem
  • Because it is a matte, neutral, natural pink blush on me, I think that it is very suitable for work, day, and casual events
  • I would definitely be willing to repurchase MAC blush in Cubic, except that I will not need to as I have it in a couple of palettes and I find that, on me, a little blush goes a long way

• by deem

MAC blush in Cubic is a pink/nude matte powder blush. I originally received this blush in a palette of MAC cosmetics that I purchased. When I apply MAC blush in Cubic, it applies as a very natural pink blush with nude undertones.

For the record, I am a fair skinned Caucasian blonde and it is easy for blush to appear too bright on my cheeks. However, MAC Cubic blush does not present this problem.

In addition, while it has some nude undertones, MAC Cubic blush does not create either a too warm orange effect or a too brown look on my cheeks. Because it is a matte, neutral, natural pink blush on me, I think that it is very suitable for work, day, and casual

events.

If you want a more dramatic look, you may want to choose a different blush. In the alternative, you can try applying a MAC Cubic blush on your cheekbones and then adding a brighter blush or a blush with shimmer to the apples of your cheeks.

I have tried that with a good deal of success. Although MAC Cubic blush gives me a very natural pink flush to my cheeks when I apply it that is flattering, I don’t know whether it would show up adequately on darker skin tones.

If your skin is fair enough and you have trouble wearing bronzers or finding blush colors that work to contour your face without looking dirty, dark, or too obvious, you might try MAC blush in ...

• Cubic to be useful for that purpose also. I find MAC Cubic blush to be blendable and buildable in terms of color and easy to blend.

It is not prone to streaking. In terms of application, I have always used a makeup brush to apply MAC Cubic blush.

The most successful brush that I have found for applying this blush is the Sonia Kashuk highlighting brush that I purchased about a year ago. When I use that brush, I tend to get the most even, natural blush application, including MAC Cubic blush.

If you are interested in trying MAC Cubic blush, you can find it at a MAC cosmetics counter in your local department store or at a freestanding MAC store if you are fortunate

enough to have one where you live. In addition, MAC cosmetics can be purchased online.

Although MAC blushes are reasonably priced for a department store makeup brand, more mid-end as opposed to high end, you can also find MAC Cosmetics at cosmetics outlet stores in outlet malls. And who does not want to save a few bucks if they can, especially in today’s economy? Although MAC Cubic blush may not be exotic, I think that you will find yourself reaching for it often as it is a “workhorse”, go to blush.

I would definitely be willing to repurchase MAC blush in Cubic, except that I will not need to as I have it in a couple of palettes and I find that, on me, a little blush goes a long way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312609849100330/k2311a0926/9.26.09