Stouffer’s lasagna with meat and sauce  » Food  »
  • Therefore, if I want to eat lasagna with meat sauce I either need to visit a restaurant, which gets expensive and which is not always convenient, or I need to satisfy my craving another way
  • When the time was up, I had a tray of bubbling hot lasagna containing what I would consider to be four reasonably sized portions
  • I found it to be flavorful and it satisfied my craving for lasagna
  • Yes, the Stouffer's lasagna is not the best I have eaten, but I don't think it is worse than some takeout lasagna I have eaten in the past
  • So if you like lasagna with meat sauce, I recommend that you try Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat Sauce

• by deem

I really like Italian food, especially a yummy filling lasagna with meat sauce. However, not only am I not much of a cook, but also I am the only one in my family who likes meat in their lasagna. Therefore, if I want to eat lasagna with meat sauce I either need to visit a restaurant, which gets expensive and which is not always convenient, or I need to satisfy my craving another way.

So I visited the frozen food section of my local supermarket and picked up a Stouffer’s Lasagna with Meat Sauce in the family size. Although it can

be prepared in the oven, Stouffer’s Lasagna with Meat Sauce can also be prepared in the microwave.

So I popped it in the microwave for 34 minutes on medium power and went about my business. When the time was up, I had a tray of bubbling hot lasagna containing what I would consider to be four reasonably sized portions.

Served with salad and garlic bread, if you like, Stouffer’s Lasagna with Meat Sauce makes a tasty meal. I found it to be flavorful and it satisfied my craving for lasagna.

I also find that leftover Stouffer’s Lasagna with Meat ...

• Sauce reheats well in the microwave with no diminution in quality. Is Stouffer’s Lasagna with Meat Sauce as good as homemade lasagna that I have eaten in the past? No, it isn’t, but it is a lot more convenient.

Is Stouffer’s Lasagna with Meat Sauce as good as some takeout lasagna that I have eaten from local restaurants? Yes, the Stouffer’s lasagna is not the best I have eaten, but I don’t think it is worse than some takeout lasagna I have eaten in the past. And there is nothing like a plate of yummy lasagna to eat in front

of the television to serve as comfort food after a long, hard day.

Also, if you have kids that like lasagna, but have busy after school schedules, you can have Stouffer’s Lasagna with Meat Sauce on the dinner table easily in time to get the kids to soccer practice or dance class. Furthermore, Stouffer’s lasagna makes a reasonably priced dinner.

I can usually find it for about $8 in the freezer of my local grocery store, and for even less money when there is a sale or coupon. So if you like lasagna with meat sauce, I recommend that you try Stouffer’s Lasagna with Meat Sauce.

Stouffer's lasagna with meat and sauce

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272609849090330/k2311a0926/9.26.09