Canon Binoculars 12 x 36 IS II  » Other  »
  • I saw his pairs and was impressed at the results
  • In spite of the high price, I bought a pair for myself
  • We enjoyed all beautiful far off sceneries through this pair of binoculars that has a magnification of up to 12x with a multi-coated lens for immense pleasure viewing

• by ascribe

Since my childhood days, I am very fond of traveling and accompanied my parents to every place they visited. But I never forgot to carry a pair of binoculars to catch a glimpse of all precious scenes and places that could not be visited practically.

I possess many binoculars as a hobby but was never satisfied with their performance. I always wanted to have a still better one. In this race the collection of my binoculars increased with time and I gifted many of them to my friends.

I find a pair of binoculars as a true companion that does not let me get bored even when I

am alone. Once I hang it in my neck, the world seems to be closer to me.

I always like to carry binoculars to stage shows, matches and picnics and excursions. With a binocular handy, one can never miss any magical moments even when not so close to the scene.

I usually buy a less expensive back seat ticket at the cricket matches and enjoy the view of an expensive front row seat through the use of binoculars. Try it once and you would too start saving on unnecessary expensive tickets at all public shows, stadiums and circus.

One day I heard of this canon binoculars 12 x ...

• 36 IS II from one of my friends who said he was amazed at the results of the instrument. I saw his pairs and was impressed at the results.

In spite of the high price, I bought a pair for myself.

The binoculars really have a very good optical output, anyone to be content with.

Recently I took it along with me to a hill station, with my family. We enjoyed all beautiful far off sceneries through this pair of binoculars that has a magnification of up to 12x with a multi-coated lens for immense pleasure viewing. At the hills, we did not visit a temple as the ticket

for the horse ride was an expensive one but we had full view of the temple and even the idols inside through this binocular, as we stood on a high hill peak for the magnificent view.

My kids even used it roughly but I am not worried because this canon binoculars 12 x 36 IS II has got an anti-skid rubberized grip coating, making it safe in handling even by kids. It is also light in weight and with good looks.

In the hills, I was the proud owner of this pair and a few other tourists requested to let them use it and I surely obliged.

I must say that it is an excellent product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122609849010330/k2311a0926/9.26.09