Hustle Season 2  » TV  »
  • I love his funny jokes that add little bit comedy in the show
  • In my opinion all characters are exceptional and has its own importance in the crew
  • I think you have seen many movies or shows based on this theme but believe me this is not just any other TV show
  • I found this show mind blowing and I bought my own DVD to watch it again

• by ankgol

I am writing this review on great BBC series Hustle Season 2. The main reason for writing this review is that this is unmatchable TV series and most of the people don’t know about it. The theme of the show is great and it’s about 5 people who find marks in each episode and play a con with him. First let me introduce and share my opinion on characters then will go in depth of the theme. The leader of the crew is great Mickey Bricks played by Adrian Lester. Mickey Bricks is a great leader and very intelligent man. The good thing about him is that he never left any holes in his plan and never loses his patience. He believes in staying one step ahead of the mark. To find a perfect mark we have Albert Stroller played by Robert Vaughn. He works as a roper in the crew and he is very experienced person. He got his own styles for convincing the mark and I just love his smile. To

fix the con we have Ashley Morgan in the crew, Player by Robert Glenister. Man he is a genius guy. He can do everything from hacking website to disable the cameras. He is the soul of the crew. Next in the crew we have Daniel Blue played by Marc Warren. He always play an inside man. He is a new comer and he wants to do something in this field. I love his funny jokes that add little bit comedy in the show. Final member of the crew is lady Stacie Monroe played by Jaime Murray. She looks very pretty and attractive throughout the series. She is a perfect lady to seduce the mark and I just love his face. In my opinion all characters are exceptional and has its own importance in the crew. The actors played their characters perfectly that makes them likeable.

Another thing that makes this series great is theme and storyline of the show. The basic layout is same. For example in every episode they spent few minutes ...

• discussing about the mark and con. Then leader comes with a plan and ask the rest of the crew to do their things. Next thing is to fix the con and to convince the mark. Finally they end up making fool of the mark. I think you have seen many movies or shows based on this theme but believe me this is not just any other TV show. The way they do the entire thing from finding a mark to enjoying the toast is unique. The plan itself makes us to watch the entire episode. In the last few minutes the show the inside things that how do they play a con. You got to know all secrets in final moments of the episode and that time you will be on edge of your seats. I am sure you would not like any disturbance while watching this.

The series is full of entertainment and fun. The season 2 is best among 5 seasons. All cons played in this season are breathtaking. All cons

are beautifully planned and played cleverly. Best thing about this season is that what you see is not what you get. You can’t guess anything but if you guess I bet you will find things very far away from your thinking. The camerawork is great and the techniques they used in the show is very different from smile by the characters while watching camera to freezing frames to teach something to crew members. I have seen this entire series twice. My friend recommended me this and I got DVD from him. I found this show mind blowing and I bought my own DVD to watch it again. There is only one drawback of the show. There are only 6 episodes per season and they air only one season per year. Even we don’t know when it starts and when it ends. I don’t want this fun to be end so early. I have to wait till January 2010 for new season of the hustle. I strongly recommend this season; no I strongly recommend this whole show.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102609848990330/k2311a0926/9.26.09