Pantene ProV Smooth Conditioner

• by ankgol

My hair is little bit curved and to make them straight I have to use hair straighter, conditioner or combination of shampoo and conditioner. From very long time I didn’t find any shampoo with conditioner that suits my hair. Recently I found dove shampoo that suits my hair but before this I had Pantene ProV smooth conditioner. I bought it from local market after watching advertisement on television. I thought there is no harm in trying a small bottle that can give me silky and smooth hair.

Packaging is not very attractive but it’s just like any other standard bottle of conditioner. The bottle is of white color with product name written on it in blue color. To squeeze out the conditioner we have flip lid of blue color. This flip lid is on the bottom side of the bottle and with the

help of lid the bottle stands very easily. You can read the directions for use on the backside of the bottle. I think they are not written very clearly and something is missing. For example its not written anywhere that how much you need to apply and for how much time to have to left it. Directions are not very enlightened but they are very short. To squeeze out the conditioner open the lid and push the bottle with very soft hands. You will find white conditioner in your hand that is very thick and milky. You can smell the fruity fragrance of the conditioner just as you squeeze out.

Applying this conditioner on hair is very easy. Its thick but it spreads very easily in hand. Rub it in your hand and then rub it on your hair, spread through out the hair ...

• and you are done. It feels very good and light. You can massage your hair with conditioner and then left it for 3-4 minutes. You can feel the difference after it. Your hair will be smooth and silky. You can comb your hair very easily after applying it. Actually I live in desert area and in bad weather I lots of dust particles enters in the hair and makes them look bad. At that moment I fed up of getting knots in my hair. After using it for a month I realized that I could control my hair easily. They are silky and frizzes are very less. Now when I run comb through my hair it glides very softly. The curliness is gone and there are no knots in my hair. I could feel the comfortableness and straightness in my hair. It claims that
        it gives silky feel throughout the day and I would like to say that it does what it claims to do. They also claim that it makes hair healthier and hair styling easier. I don’t know about healthiness of my hair but yeah after using it I can give a new look to my hair.

One thing I would like to add that don’t apply this conditioner without shampoo. I tried it sometimes but it did not give good results that it claims. It gives the best results when used with shampoo. My hair doesn’t fall but I heard that it is also good for people whose hair fall out of place. Overall I can say that I bought this conditioner for results and it gave me what I wanted. It gives smooth hair with beautiful look and different hairstyles. Hair looks shiner and smells gorgeously.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312609848980330/k2311a0926/9.26.09