Dr. Relief Mouth Ulcer Gel  » Medicine  »
  • It must be purchased from the authorized medical store only, So that you need not to suffer any problem

• by ankgol

Sometime ago I kept on ulcer in mouth. It was too painful that I couldn’t speak anything from mouth. Then I went to doctor to get relief from mouth ulcer. He suggested me to purchase Dr Relief. Which gives relief immediately from mouth ulcer. It is a gel type medicine, which is found in a tube & tube is found in a box. The upper part of the box is sealed. If the seal is broken we should not purchase it. Otherwise it may be harmful for us & no one will responsible for it except us. A tube consist

10g. Gel. It is a pure ayurvedic medicine. It is made of cardamom. The instructions of its use & its some other information about its care & maintenance are printed on the box with some images.

Therefore we can easily know about its use & care by reading the information printed on the box. Information is printed in a very simple language, so that its user can easily understand it. The gel filled in the tube is in golden color. It easily comes out from the tube by pushing its walls with a very soft hand.

First wash your hands with ...

• soap before touching its nozzle. Then turn the cap in opposite direction to open the tube. Now the tube is ready for use. Now apply the gel gently on the affected area with your soft fingers. But one thing must be mind that it is applied 15 minutes before eating food. Let it be fixed at the affected area for 5 minutes. Then open your mouth and wash your mouth from the fresh & cool water.

You won’t have any pain in your mouth during the applying it. After wash your mouth you will feel relax & cool. It is a

very simple solution to get you relief permanently from mouth ulcer. Some months ago I got on ulcer in my mouth. Then I use it & now I am completely free from mouth ulcer.

It must be kept in a cool area. It should not be freeze. It expires after 2 years from its manufacturer date. It is easily found on any local medical center. It must be purchased from the authorized medical store only, So that you need not to suffer any problem. One thing should be beard in your mind that you should take a bill of this medicine while purchasing.

Jeffsa Pura says :

You have not mentioned, 1. In which country its available? 2. Is it available online for purchasing? 3. How much does it cost? 4. When exactly this review was written? 5. Contact details for the manufacturer? If you have, or if anyone knows of, please post it here. I could not find such a medicine last year but I am using it a friend of mine has given to me before . As mentioned in the review, it is working. You can use it for even minor teeth gum infections and pain. Just apply it on the affected area before going to bed. Next morning, you will be surprised to see noticeable improvement.

POOJA RATHOD says :

re : It must be purchased from the authorized medical store only, So that you need not to suffer any problem
    Please I need this dr.relif mouth ulcer gel …..if it is available please contact me please

Galega says :

Hi Pooja,

Dr. Relief Mouth Ulcer Gel seems to be not available in the Indian market. Even its distributor in my town has closed shop. I would suggest you to find a suitable alternative, like that of Himalaya Fresh Gel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262609848970330/k2311a0926/9.26.09