RCN Cable  » General services  »
2.0
Allentown, PA
  • I have had a horrible experience with this company
  • I have phone, high speed internet, and cable with this company and every month there is some type of problem
  • First of all, I purchased a “package” that was supposed to cost be $130 each month for all services
  • The first month when the bill arrived, it seemed accurate so I paid the bill

• by Lynn Moll

If you are in the market for a cable provider, be careful if you choose RCN Cable! I have had a horrible experience with this company!

I have phone, high speed internet, and cable with this company and every month there is some type of problem. First of all, I purchased a “package” that was supposed to cost be $130 each month for

all services. The first month when the bill arrived, it seemed accurate so I paid the bill. When I got the next bill the following month the bill increased by $25 for the same exact services! I called the company to see why my bill increased and was told that these were all taxes and fees. Again, I paid the ...

• bill. Then I get my third bill in the mail and guess what…another $25 increase!

After speaking with a supervisor, I was informed that this was a billing error and my account was credited. However, this “billing error” has been occurring about every two months on my bill! This makes me wonder how many other customers does this error occur to and

how many are paying this fee?

I am happy with the cable and internet services, but the phone services are not up to par! Every time we get a rain storm or a strong gust of wind, my phone service goes out and I have to have a technician come out.

Just be careful and watch your monthly bills closely if you choose this cable provider!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 252609848910330/k2311a0926/9.26.09