Glade Freshener  » Housewares  »
4.8
  • And if I have this smelly problem in the room, I always spray Glade freshener
  • And it will cost me only 3 USD to buy the smallest package of this Glade freshener
  • There are few kind of Glade freshener that you can take, but I like the one that has lemon smell
  • And I think the smell of the fragrance that come from Glade freshener can stand for an hour or more

• by MomLouiTan

Do you often smell something in the house which is not nice? Maybe, there is smelly thing in the room but you can not remove the smell from your room although you already clean all parts of your room. I have this kind of problem sometimes. And if I have this smelly problem

in the room, I always spray Glade freshener. I can just buy this Glade freshener in the supermarket near my house. And it will cost me only 3 USD to buy the smallest package of this Glade freshener.

There are few kind of Glade freshener that you can take, but I like the one that has lemon smell. Whenever I smell my room with this Glade freshener with lemon, I will have fresh room with lemon fragrance inside.

And I think the smell of the fragrance that come from Glade freshener can stand for an hour or more. It depend on the circulation of the air ...

• Glade Freshener
      in your room. If you always open the door of your room, of course the smell will go out again from the room. But if you have air conditioning system for your room, I am sure when you spray Glade freshener, you will have the smell of the fragrance for long time. At
      least, more than one or two hours.

But please be careful with using or spraying this product. Make sure that you keep it far away from your kids if you have small children. It can be danger for them if they play with this product.They also mentioned it in the package itself. You can read it there.

Oktaviano Nanda says :

re : And I think the smell of the fragrance that come from Glade freshener can stand for an hour or more
Because the scent of this glade really calms the atmosphere

should be given a price of 2 USD

Oktaviano Nanda says :

Yess, because lemon is fresh

Oktaviano Nanda says :

In my opinion, the durability of the glade fragrance depends on the room, the bigger the room, the faster the smell will disappear

Antonia Figueroa says :

Glade, for starters has odor options for every person to choose from. So if I want a citric odor I will buy lemon scent.
My experience with lemon scent glade is good because it helps me eliminate bad odors and keep my house with a clean and comfortable smell. It also lasts long.

Antonia Figueroa says :

Personally I prefer citric smells such as lemon than floral smells. It just seems to me that floral smells are too invasive, meanwhile I can enjoy citric smells. It doesn t bother me.

Marlito Tapiador says :

I always use this Glade freshener. Very commendable product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532509848871030/k2311a0925/9.25.09