Ce Wei Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
2.5
Kelapa Gading Mall, North Jakarta, Indonesia
  • I decided to try one time, just to give me more experiences about restaurants in Jakarta
  • I thought the restaurant should know that we order rice and meat, and I thought it should come together
  • I think this experience will be the first and the last time for us

• by MomLouiTan

I just went to this Ce Wei restaurant two days ago. This Ce Wei restaurant is a Chinese restaurant. Although in the beginning, I was not really sure if I have to enter the restaurant, I did it anyway. I decided to try one time, just to give me more experiences about restaurants in Jakarta.

I did not

check the price list in the menu, so I was surprise when I saw our bill. We only ordered four kind of food from the menu, but we had to pay around 30 USD in total. This amount was quite expensive if I compare with other restaurant that I could find in the same building. Plus, the ...

• food itself was not really that special. If I want, I could probably find cheaper price for the same kind of taste and quality of foods.

The services was not really that good as well. Our food came in different time. The meat came first and it was half hour earlier than the rice that we ordered. I

thought the restaurant should know that we order rice and meat, and I thought it should come together. That’s why our meat was a bit cold when the rice finally came to our table.

I think this experience will be the first and the last time for us. We don’t want to go back to this restaurant again.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72509848830930/k2311a0925/9.25.09