Chrysler 300M  » Cars  »
  • My 2000 300M car was purchased brand new for around 29,000 dollars and I thought it was a great car at first
  • I love the exterior including the large chrome rims and the hot red paint and chrome accenting on the grill
  • I've had very few problems with this car and I beat it up a good bit, so I think it should receive a 9, with one point being taken off for its cheap headlights, rims, and speakers on this cheap luxury car

• by Jpesh

My 2000 300M car was purchased brand new for around 29,000 dollars and I thought it was a great car at first. I love the exterior including the large chrome rims and the hot red paint and chrome accenting on the grill. The interior also has a nice feel to it, including the very supportive leather seats.

They were very comfortable, as they should be for a car this expensive. The interior displays are very intuitive and don’t require much effort to work the radio and its functions.

Also, the

backlight of the dash display are very elegant especially with the chrome rings around each gauge. However, the stereo sound quality isn’t as great, I blew out both front speakers, without even turning it up that high.

This surprised me since I always thought Infiniti sound was a good brand. The rear seats of the car have adequate room to hold 2 adults comfortably, but probably not 3 adults.

The trunk has tons of room for everything and it’s great to hold anything from skis and snowboards to even small ...

• TV’s. This is my original impression of the car, however a few things have changed since I purchased it.

Six years went by and the headlights are beginning to cloud up and I don’t know what it is from and I can’t get rid of it. The paint has held up very nicely for those years.

The once chrome rims however have oxidized and now look like crap even if I use a waxing compound to clean them. The engine still runs like it did almost 100,000 miles ago though.

The drivetrain is great, getting a good mileage on a tank of gas and still having ample power to have some fun or get on those freeways. The handling is wonderful for a car this long and it is almost astounding how you can take a corner in it.

I’ve had very few problems with this car and I beat it up a good bit, so I think it should receive a 9, with one point being taken off for its cheap headlights, rims, and speakers on this cheap luxury car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92509848770930/k2311a0925/9.25.09