Huggies Size 4 Diapers  » Baby care  »
  • The best thing I like about Huggies is that it has a unique ability to contain a smelly diaper
  • It looks heavier on the outside but that’s a separate issue

• by Savvy

After trying out several different diapers, I stuck with Huggies. The diaper is white with pictures of Mickey and Minnie Mouse around the top side. One sticky tape is on both sides that are used to attach to the front side of the diaper to seal. The size 4 diaper is for kids between the weight ranges of 22-37 pounds.

The box on the outside is red around the top and white with pictures of babies around the middle and bottom. Huggies provides leak protection and a snug fit. It doesn’t have the added fragrance like other diapers that cause irritation sometimes.

Its snug fitting prevents leaks and keeps baby

comfortable as well. Huggies provides super absorbance in its diapers that keeps my baby dry. I don’t have to change a wet diaper for approximately 5 hours.

Also, if you change the diaper before bedtime, it will last till morning without leaking. Even messes are contained within and are easy to clean up. The best thing I like about Huggies is that it has a unique ability to contain a smelly diaper.

So if I’m out in public, people do not notice that my baby has soiled his diaper. It looks heavier on the outside but that’s a separate issue. Also if its wet, my baby doesn’t smell like urine ...

• despite the diaper being non-fragranced.

The sealing tapes on the sides are sticky enough to hold the diaper in place and not so sticky that it gets stuck on and you have to use extra force to rip it off. You can easily roll up a dirty diaper and use the tapes to seal it shut and toss it in the trash. The diaper is so easy to use that you don’t really need a changing table if baby is able to stand.

Sometimes it so happens that we are at a place where there is no diaper changing station so I just have my son stand and I can

change his diaper without it. The best thing I like about Huggies is that my son hasn’t had diaper rash yet. He is comfortable in it and doesn’t poke at it all.

The diaper is soft and is free from rough edges that leave marks on his skin. As long as the sealing tapes are placed snugly and not too tightly, you can’t hear the diaper when he walks either. That sound is kind of a turn off for my friends when they realize that the baby might be wearing a soiled diaper and therefore don’t want to get any “leaks” on themselves.

So, Huggies don’t make that sound because they are so soft.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542509848740930/k2311a0925/9.25.09