Jollibee Banilad Cebu City Philippines Branch  » Restaurants  »
2.5
Banilad Road, Cebu City, Philippines

• by cristaldragon

Jollibee Banilad is located in an area frequented by students, it being surrounded by schools and boarding houses.

My daughter and I had dinner at Jollibee Banilad ordering the latest product, Burger Steak a La Pobre and Fiesta Palabok.

The dining area is cramped, too many people in too small a space. Though fairly new, the walls and floor had visible stains

already. I guess this is partly due to lack of additional cleaning efforts to keep the place looking new.

It took a long time to process the orders. There were 4 people ahead of me in the shortest line that I chose. It took me all of 25 minutes to reach my turn and 14 minutes of waiting at ...

• the side of the counter for our food to be prepared.

My baby grandaughter did not quite like the noise from the diners and the noise from the service crew cleaning up who banged the chairs and tables. She cried almost all of the time that we were there, prompting us to leave earlier than planned.

The only thing that entices me

to eat at this branch is that it is Jollibee and because of the accessibility as it is just directly outside the village where I live. But other than that, I would rather go thru the drive-thru and eat at home than endure the claustrophobic feeling and clear up the chaos in my brain that lingers even when I am already out.

janblim replies :

What do you mean by certification?

steffany cabillo says :

hi janblim,
    certification actually refers to the confirmation of certain characteristics of an object, person, or organization according to wikipedia. for example, certification of training where you were able to passed and met all their qualifacations.

ehrik says :

what will be the requirements in getting certification?

M says :

What kind of certification? There are different types of certification.

steffany cabillo says :

hi ehrik,
    It would depends on a certain training to get pass and get a certification. Most of their requirements is to pass all the assessments that they required.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72509848720930/k2311a0925/9.25.09