Jollibee Mandaue Cebu North Reclamation Area  » Restaurants  »
North Reclamation Area, Mandaue City, Metro Cebu
  • Surprisingly though, this fastfood restaurant is one of the best Jollibee branches I have been to

• by cristaldragon

I had lunch at the Jollibee Mandaue North Reclamation Area. This is located in a newly developed area of Mandaue and Metro Cebu which is not serviced by public transportation such as jeepneys or buses and is reachable only by private vehicles and taxis. Surprisingly though, this fastfood restaurant is one of the best Jollibee branches I have been to.

The dining area is clean, 2 crew members were

continuously cleaning the floor. In fact, one of the cashiers assisted in cleaning the floor when there were no more customers waiting to be served. The counters and tables were clean as well as the walls and windows. The restroom was equally clean, complete with liquid soap and toilet paper. The dining area was cool and had a pleasant ambience.

I ordered spaghetti meal that came with 1 ...

• order of spaghetti and 1 regular 8 oz glass of Coke. The ordering was fast and systematic. There were no call shouts or frantic preparations by the crew. The order takers/server were calm but efficient. The manager and assistant manager were on standby near the counters and engaged customers in light conversations. With me, we discussed their kids club membership for my baby granddaughter.

Right after eating,

I was offered water by one of the servers. Amazing! This is something I have never experienced before in all the years of eating at Jollibee.

Upon going out, I heard several crew expressing their thanks and one crew volunteering to get me a taxi. I left feeling satisfied and very well taken cared of.

I would say that this Jollibee branch is really worth going to albeit the distance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72509848700930/k2311a0925/9.25.09