Marvel Heroes Gummies Children’s Multiple Vitamin and Mineral Supplement  » Health  »
  • While I like to get mine in purer forms than a multivitamin, my kids are another story
  • At Wal-Mart the bottle of 180 Marvel Heroes Gummies cost $10.63 in September 2009
  • However, if you already eat a balanced, healthful diet like we do, this multivitamin and mineral supplement definitely provides for a gaps in nutrition my children may have on a daily basis

• by Michigan_Mother

I’m a firm believer in taking a multivitamin and mineral supplement daily. While I like to get mine in purer forms than a multivitamin, my kids are another story. While I would happily choke down a handful of supplements, with the kids I’m lucky if I can get them to chew a gummy. We were using Spiderman gummies that they really loved, but it seems that those have been made over into Marvel Heroes Gummies with added DHA. When we couldn’t find the Spiderman gummy multivitamin and mineral supplements anymore, we bought the Marvel Heroes Gummies manufactured by Sundown, Inc.

The taste of the Marvel Heroes Gummies Children’s

Multiple Vitamin and Mineral Supplement are very similar to my kid’s old preference. The Marvel Heroes Gummies have a bit more of a tang to their fruitiness, but the same random fruit flavor exists. The flavor is pretty much the same regardless of whether you consume the orange, light red, or dark red gummies in the Marvel Heroes Multivitamin and Mineral Supplement bottle. There is a bit of a graininess to the gummies. They have a sort of powdery grainy coating on them that reminds me of the sugar sprinkles on spice drops although they taste nothing like spice drops.

At Wal-Mart the bottle of 180 Marvel ...

• Heroes Gummies cost $10.63 in September 2009. There are 90 servings per container, as your child will need to consume two gummies to get the full multivitamin and mineral dose. My kids happily chew them down. They have even asked for more, but that gave me a good chance to explain why we take the multivitamin and mineral supplement and that it was not candy even though it was called a gummy and looks like colorful, tasty candy.

As far as vitamin and mineral content, Marvel Heroes Gummies Children’s Multiple Vitamin and Mineral Supplement contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin

B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc , Sodium, Inositol and DHA from fish oil. Only Vitamin D is at a 100% daily recommended value for children over the age of 4, or adults. However, if you already eat a balanced, healthful diet like we do, this multivitamin and mineral supplement definitely provides for a gaps in nutrition my children may have on a daily basis.

From my boys reaction to these latest multivitamins, I am thinking that even if their previously favorite Spider Man gummies come back onto the market they will stick with Marvel Heroes Gummies Children’s Multiple Vitamin and Mineral Supplement. They like them that much!

Linda Branton says :

Does this product contain any aspartame? Does any of the ingredients flavors, etc. contain aspartame?

John says :

Yes, these actually do contain aspartame as do most other gummy vitamins.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342509848560930/k2311a0925/9.25.09