Methocarbamine 500 MG Generic For Robaxin Manufactured By Qualitest  » Medicine  »
  • Recently, discussing this medication issue with my doctor we decided to try a brand name called Robaxin
  • They are definitely not medicine tasting, like many pills can be
  • However, I have actually been able to go three full days on one dose of Robaxin generic with good sleep, and muscle spasms so mild I barely noticed them

• by Michigan_Mother

I have severe muscle spasms. They are related to my autoimmune conditions and disease. They occur all times of the day and night, and are especially worse when I actually sit or lay down and try to get some rest. The severity of the muscle spasms has had me taking Flexeril for years. However, with Flexeril I cannot function viably during the day because it is so sedating. Recently, discussing this medication issue with my doctor we decided to try a brand name called Robaxin.

My primary care physician and rheumatologist told me that Robaxin is suppose to be as effective a Flexeril at controlling muscle spasms, and is far less sedating that Flexeril. So, we decided to

give it a try. Since my insurance company pays for generics, I got Methocarbamine in 500 MG tables. The dose my doctor started me at is two tablets 4 times a day as needed for muscle spasms. So, I actually get 1000 mg when I take a dose of my Robaxin generic.

The tablets are white and round. They are a little bit smaller than a Tums tablet, if you’ve ever seen one. They’re easy to swallow. The Robaxin generic tablets from Qualitest are not chalky, even though they do not say they are enteric coated. I find them pretty easy to swallow and they don’t really have much taste. They are definitely not medicine tasting, like ...

• many pills can be. I also appreciate that with the white color there are no added food dyes and colorings that I might have an interaction with.

I’ve been taking the Methocarbamine 500 MG Generic for Robaxin manufactured by Qualitest for just about a month now. I have had no side effects. To me, that is incredibly important in a prescription medicine. What I have experienced is more energy, greater control of my muscle spasms, and not having to take as much medication. I am not at all groggy during the day, even when I don’t get a full night’s rest for reasons other than my muscles spasms. I am very excited, because Robaxin generic has allowed

me to function much better doing the day, feel comfortable driving my car, and my pain level from the spasms is almost non-existant.

I was taking the Flexeril daily, round the clock. On the Flexeril I would often get spasms in my legs so severe that I would fall down, even with the round the clock dosing schedule. I could not sleep without it. However, I take the Robaxin as needed. Usually this is turning out to be once daily. However, I have actually been able to go three full days on one dose of Robaxin generic with good sleep, and muscle spasms so mild I barely noticed them. This has been a truly life changing medication for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262509848530930/k2311a0925/9.25.09