Dazed and Confused movie  » Movies  »
  • Over the years, I have seen a lot of these types of films, and yet, I think one of the best coming of age movies was the film Dazed and Confused which was released in nineteen ninety three
  • I would recommend this to movie lovers who like coming of age films

• by Redtape

Over the years, I have seen a lot of these types of films, and yet, I think one of the best coming of age movies was the film “Dazed and Confused” which was released in nineteen ninety three. At first, I used to wonder what the name of the movie had anything to do with it, until some one told me that the title was actually the title of a Led Zepplelin song.

I liked the movie “Dazed

and Confused” for several reasons, some not even relating to the quality of the movie. For example, it held my interest since I was able to see how certain Hollywood actors looked when they were much younger. The movie starred actors and film stars such as Adam Goldberg, Parker Posey, Ben Affleck, Milla Jovovich, Matthew McConaughey and Cole Hauser. Another reason why I liked the movie was because I think even though it was supposed to be set ...

• in the nineteen seventies, it represented most people’s, including mine, years in high school. I think I could even think of one or two people I know who I thought were similar to some of the characters. A part from all of that, I think the movie was filmed well overall. It had a lot of good young actors, a great script and so on. However, the only thing which I didn’t like too much about it was
        the lighting. I thought the movie was a little bit too dark, but thinking about it now, I think it could also have been the channel.

The movie Dazed and Confused is about a series of events which happen on the last day of school. For example, the seniors haze the juniors and a big party is held in the evening with drugs and beer.

I would recommend this to movie lovers who like coming of age films.

Dazed and Confused movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112509848510930/k2311a0925/9.25.09