Revlon Colorstay nail polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • My experience with this product was that it began to chip off my nails after only 3 days
  • I would recommend this nail polish, but just don't expect it to last 10 days

• by mariekay

Revlon Colorstay nail polish claims to last up to 10 days. My experience with this product was that it began to chip off my nails after only 3 days. Once a week had gone by, my nails were a complete mess and had to be redone. It certainly

did not last the 10 days they claim.

While the claim of 10 day color isn’t accurate, I did like the look of the polish after it was freshly applied. I started with bare nails, applied two coats, and followed up with a top coat. The color was shiny and ...

• rich-looking for about 2 days. Also, the nail polish is easy to apply because of its rather thin consistency…but still looks thick on the nails.

Another thing I liked about the Revlon Colorstay line was the selection of colors they offer. From deep browns to bright pinks, and every color

in between, it’s easy to find the perfect color with a wide variety like that.

My 2 favorite colors from this line are Invincible Bronze and Always Amber. I would recommend this nail polish, but just don’t expect it to last 10 days. In my experience, it is a great nail polish overall.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312509848410930/k2311a0925/9.25.09