Theraflu - Severe Cold Daytime  » Medicine  »
  • I usually don't like taking medication for just a simple cold, because I don't like the side effects that occur when I do take them
  • I was happy to find a cold medication that was appropriate for daytime use, and I hoped that it wouldn't make me drowsy
  • I also liked that I didn't experience any adverse reactions or side effects from this medication
  • Sipping on a hot cup of a natural flavored beverage is soothing in itself, and I think that the warmth of the beverage had a lot to do with my feeling better

• by mom1

I can remember the first time I tried Theraflu Severe Cold Daytime. I had a bad cold and a cough. I have body aches, a sore throat and I was sneezing constantly. I usually don’t like taking medication for just a simple cold, because I don’t like the side effects that occur when I do take them. Cold medications either make me drowsy, or make me jittery. It was the weekend, so I didn’t have to worry about going to work with a cold, and I knew that if my cold got worse, I could take an over the counter medication because I wouldn’t have to worry about any negative side effects from the medication. I didn’t have anything in the house to take, so I went to the drugstore to see if I could find something to reduce my symptoms.

I came across Theraflu - Severe Cold Daytime. I was happy to find

a cold medication that was appropriate for daytime use, and I hoped that it wouldn’t make me drowsy. I purchased it and hoped that the natural lemon flavor would be soothing for my throat. When I got home, I took the Theraflu as directed, and I have to say, that it was very soothing. It actually tasted pretty good, and it immediately felt good when I drank it. Soon after finishing my Theraflu, I started to feel better. I could breathe batter, and my throat felt so much better. Before taking the Theraflu, it was hard to swallow, because of my sore throat, but after taking it, the soreness subsided alot. I also liked that I didn’t experience any adverse reactions or side effects from this medication. I was expecting to either become sleepy, or jittery from this medication. The Theraflu was so soothing to me, and I even felt like ...

• I was drinking a cup of herbal tea. Sipping on a hot cup of a natural flavored beverage is soothing in itself, and I think that the warmth of the beverage had a lot to do with my feeling better. Theraflu has been around for a long time, but I never tried it.

If you have cold symptoms and would like to try Theraflu - Severe Cold Daytime, take to your doctor or healtcare provider before taking it. It is very effective in relieving symptoms of the common cold, but before you take this medication, make sure your discuss it with your doctor to make sure that it’s appropriate for you. Some cold preparations can interact with certain medications that someone might be taking, so even though this is an over the counter medication, you will need to speak to your health care provider to make sure it’s safe and the right choice for you.

This product was very effective for me and helped alleviate my cold symptoms quickly.

I figured that this medication would be effective for me because my sister told me that when she has a cold, she takes Theraflu. She told me that it’s soothing for her and always gets rid of her cold symptoms. She likes the fact that it doesn’t make her drowsy during the day. Some liquid cold medications make me so sleepy that I feel they are not appropriate to take during the daytime hours. When I took this medication, I only had to take it twice because I felt so much better after taking it, and it seemed like it even helped my cold get better. I think the lemon flavor tastes very natural and it doesn’t taste like medicine. I was concerned that this medication would taste bad and that I wouldn’t be able to finish it, but the taste was actually very pleasant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262509848380930/k2311a0925/9.25.09