Viva La Juicy perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Actually, I almost purchased the Viva La Juicy perfume right then and there, but since I already spent the money on a different perfume, I decided to wait
  • Had I smelled it before I bought the perfume, this is the one that I would have chosen
  • I found that this perfume smelled like beautiful honeysuckle, gardenias and sandalwood
  • I love the combinations of these fragrances
  • I recommend this perfume to anyone who loves fresh smelling floral and sandalwood perfumes

• by mom1

I am crazy about Viva La Juicy perfume. I got a sample of this beautiful smelling perfume when I purchased another perfume at the cosmetics counter at a department store. Actually, I almost purchased the Viva La Juicy perfume right then and there, but since I already spent the money on a different perfume, I decided to wait. I smelled this perfume at the store after I purchased my new perfume. Had I smelled it before I bought the perfume, this is the one that I would have chosen. I loved the fresh floral and sandalwood blend. I found that this perfume smelled like beautiful honeysuckle, gardenias and sandalwood. I love the combinations of these fragrances. I think that the sandalwood gives this perfume it’s staying power. I find that when a perfume is infused with the

scents of either musk, patchouli or sandalwood, they last longer. When my perfumes contain these scents, I feel confident that I won’t have to keep reapplying it as the day goes on.

When I got home from the store, instead of putting on the perfume that I had just purchased, I opened my sample of Viva La Juicy and put it on instead. I couldn’t wait to see how it would smell on me after an hour or so. Usually, I’ve noticed that when I first put a perfume on, the smell changes after an hour or two, and that, I find is the true scent of the perfume. It’s the scent that I smell after that hour or two. This perfume smelled so good even when I first put it on, and I was hoping that the smell wouldn’t ...

• change. After about two hours, I noticed that this perfume smelled just how it did when I first put it on. I was happy about that because it didn’t change at all. This perfume is soft and subtle even though it has sandalwood in it. It has been my experience that when one of my perfumes contains sandalwood, I find that it is stronger and bolder. This perfume is different because it’s so soft, and the main notes continue to be floral. I can smell the sandalwood to a certain extent, but it’s very mild. The main fragrance of this perfume is the florals. I like that in a fragrance. I prefer florals and even citrus fragrances to a heavy woodsy or musk scent. My daughter loved this perfume when she smelled it. She
        though it was very light and sweet smelling. At times, we don’t share the same likes in perfumes, but we were both in agreement with this one. We both loved the way it smelled and that it wasn’t too strong and over bearing.

When I visited my mother later that day, the first thing she noticed was my fragrance. She loves perfumes and has a large collection of them too. When she asked me what I was wearing, I told her that it Viva La Juicy. She didn’t have this perfume in her collection, but she said the next time she went to the store, she might just buy it. This perfume lasted until the evening and didn’t change or fade all day long. I recommend this perfume to anyone who loves fresh smelling floral and sandalwood perfumes.

Viva La Juicy perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562509848370930/k2311a0925/9.25.09