Chick-fil-A Fruit Cup  » Food  »
  • I like to order this side dish and then save it for later in the day - maybe three hours or so after I have had my lunch
  • All of the fruit tastes delicious and no matter how many times I order this side dish, I am never disappointed in its freshness of quality of the fruit
  • I am really very pleased with this side dish and I most definitely will continue to purchase this fruit cup two times, sometimes three times, a week

• by GenesisOne

The Fruit Cup side dish at Chick-fil-A is really quite enjoyable! This fruit cup is positively overflowing with fresh and flavorful fruit that makes of a scrumptious afternoon snack. I like to order this side dish and then save it for later in the day - maybe three hours or so after I have had my lunch.

It makes for a great eye opener when I feel myself coming down with a case of afternoon sleepiness.

I feel much more alert and ready to finish the day after I begin delving into this fruit cup! This fruit cup has a nice variety of fruits to enjoy, like Mandarin oranges, strawberries, green and red apples ...

• and also red grapes.

All of the fruit tastes delicious and no matter how many times I order this side dish, I am never disappointed in its freshness of quality of the fruit.

This side dish comes in three sizes, although I generally only order the small or medium sized fruit cups.

I feel that the fast

food restaurant gives a customer quite a lot of fruit to enjoy regardless of what size he or she orders.

I am really very pleased with this side dish and I most definitely will continue to purchase this fruit cup two times, sometimes three times, a week.

It is something that I certainly look forward to in the afternoon!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272509848170830/k2311a0925/9.25.09