Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Cool Wrap  » Food  »
  • This chicken definitely gives my taste buds a good kick each time I order it
  • The spices improve the grilled chicken flavor by quite a bit, as I generally find normal grilled chicken to be devoid of a good, delicious flavor
  • I do not order it more than a couple of time a month though because Chick-fil-A simply has very many appealing and appetizing menu items to choose from and if I were to order the same menu items again and again, I believe the menu items would begin to become a little less enjoyable

• by GenesisOne

The Spicy Chicken Cool Wrap is my favorite wrap served at the Chick-fil-A fast food restaurant. The reason it is my favorite is because of the three wraps, this one, I feel, offers the most flavor.

Part of the reason it has such a good flavor is because the chicken is spicy.

This chicken definitely gives my

taste buds a good kick each time I order it! The spices improve the grilled chicken flavor by quite a bit, as I generally find normal grilled chicken to be devoid of a good, delicious flavor.

In addition to the spicy grilled chicken, there is also lettuce and cabbage, tomato slices and two flavors of shredded cheese: ...

• Monterey Jack and cheddar.

All of the ingredients have a fresh flavor to them and a good, strong flavor too, especially the shredded cheeses and the tomato.

Really though, the entire wrap offers a flavor that I find quite enjoyable and I look forward to having the wrap on occasion.

I do not order it more than

a couple of time a month though because Chick-fil-A simply has very many appealing and appetizing menu items to choose from and if I were to order the same menu items again and again, I believe the menu items would begin to become a little less enjoyable.

This is definitely a treat to have though when I do order it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272509848140830/k2311a0925/9.25.09